Thursday, June 24, 2004

Bizzare Spider-Man comic strip remixes


Posted by MacDood
Link, click reload for a new one (about 20 total, some dumb and some sublime) (via Warren)

update: BB reader Eric Smith says, "I believe they are the remix work of Jay Pinkerton. His blog is fantastic (he writes for National Lampoon and other comedy outlets) - I highly recommend reading everything he has ever written. (the Ikea desk, the bad assss song, etc). He has done many other comic "things" over time - although I couldn't find any other Spiderman specific things on his site via Google. I suppose it is possible that he got them elsewhere, but I would say that they sound entirely like his sense of humor (and the fact that he does other comics as well makes me think that he is the source of these). [Boing Boing]

No comments: