Friday, June 4, 2004

Point Reyes Desktop


Posted by MacDood

I love having friends visit from out of town, so when my parents and youngest brother came to visit for the long weekend, I resolved to show them the best of what my adopted home has to offer. I’ve also been wanting to see what Point Reyes looks like without the thick fog cover that blanketed it last time I visited, so I made that the first stop on our tour.


Fortunately, this time the weather was gorgeous, and I was able to get some lovely photos. As is my custom, I’m providing one of them (of the southern part of Point Reyes Beach) as a desktop in standard 1280x1024, 15” PowerBook-style 1280x854, and 17” PowerBook-style 1440x900. A Creative Commons license applies.


(Update: At Lucien Dupont’s request, I’ve posted a 1680x1050 version for those with Apple 20” Cinema Displays.)


Point Reyes Beach [Sci-Fi Hi-Fi]

No comments: