Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday, January 13, 2006
03:15 PM
hope you guesed my name hoo hoo

The One, True Hooters Calendar uncovered at last: "Xeni Jardin:
Earlier on Boing Boing, I blogged about a bootleg Hooters calendar (this is a 100% work-safe joke!), and many readers wrote in asking about higher-res, printable versions. Turns out the image I blogged was indeed bootlegged -- some www wisecracker copied the image from another guy's website. Tom, the gag calendar's rightful creator, says,


I started wondering why I was beginning to get e-mail about my '2006 Hooters Calendar' today from various odd places, and I think I finally figured it out: It made it to boingboing on Dec. 31. If you are interested, here is the first public appearance of my 2006 Hooters Calendar.
Link.

"



(Via Boing Boing.)

No comments: