Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New filter keeps iPod videos to yourself

Wednesday, February 22, 2006
10:39 PM
1 4 me pleez

New filter keeps iPod videos to yourself: "

filter_w.jpgYou know, I'm getting really tired of all those morning commuters leaning in to check out my video iPod. After all, I was the one who paid $1.99 so I could watch last night's Lost on the D train. I guess I should get me a PodCowBoy, a filter that you stick over an iPod's screen that'll ensure anyone trying to eavesdrop from the side will see nothing but gray — you have to look head on to see anything. Seems kind of backwards to develop something that actually reduces a display's viewing angle, but for anyone who doesn't want to reveal to the world your taste in portable video, the filter should help reclaim a smidge of privacy. Made by Japanese company Digital Cowboy, it also comes with an A/V cable for hooking your iPod up to a TV.



iPod Video Privacy Filter, via Gizmodo



"



(Via SCI FI Tech Blog.)

No comments: