Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday, January 21, 2007
08:37 PM
mmm casseroles
in mynfamily it was called slumgullion

The Generic Casserole Recipe || kuro5hin.org: "
create account | help/FAQ | contact | links | search | IRC | site news
Everything Diaries Technology Science Culture Politics Media News Internet Op-Ed Fiction Meta MLP
We need your support: buy an ad | premium membership | k5 store

The Generic Casserole Recipe

By mimizukujin in Culture
Sun Jan 21, 2007 at 02:48:26 AM EST
Tags: food (all tags)

I like to cook.

Sometimes, though, I just don't feel up to making my usual killer stir-fry or made-from-scratch Southwestern Burrito.  When I'm too lazy or disinterested in making a masterpiece, I make a casserole.





So, what exactly is a casserole?  I tend to call anything that is layered and put into the oven to bake a casserole.  For a more precise definition, why not ask Wikipedia?

Since I'm assuming that you don't want to cook any more than I do when I make one, I'll break it down into easy to follow steps.





Choose a meat.
This could be any kind of meat, really.  Favorites are chicken or ground beef, but you"



(Via .)

No comments: