Virgin Mary in MRI: "Pamela Latrimore, 42, has cancer, arthritis, and no insurance. So the Fort Pierce, Florida woman is hoping to make some cash auctioning off an MRI of her brain that contains an image of the Virgin Mary. From TCPalm:
In 2002, Latrimore had an MRI of her brain done and the results were stashed in her thick pile of medical records. Her sister-in-law looked at the sheet recently and pointed out what appeared to be the image of the Virgin Mary.
Having seen where other supposed images of Mary or other religious icons were sold for thousands of dollars, Latrimore plans to post the MRI scan on eBay, the online auction site. She hopes to earn enough money to pay off some of the medical bills she and her contractor husband cannot afford.
'Virgin Mary in Fort Pierce woman's brain scan; next stop: eBay'
- Virgin Mary on living room wall - Boing Boing
- Virgin Mary sandwich - Boing Boing
- Virgin Mary in a tree - Boing Boing
- Virgin Mary toast on demand - Boing Boing
- Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese, Meet Choco-Cthulu - Boing Boing