Friday, February 5, 2010

TidBITS Opinion: Zombie Authors Threaten Fiction Ebook Market, from the Grave!

Zombie Authors Threaten Fiction Ebook Market, from the Grave!

I've spent years on the bleeding edge of electronic reading, starting with a Handspring Treo 600. Back then, in 2003, I used Plucker to download Web pages which I later read on the subway and sidewalks, during my commute between Brooklyn and Manhattan. Since then I've only increased my electronic reading, and early last year I stopped buying paper books. I now routinely read fiction ebooks on my iPhone in BookShelf, Eucalyptus, Instapaper, and Amazon's Kindle for iPhone app.

I absolutely love the ereader on my Iphone, to which I graduated from my Palm ereader and before that, yes, my Apple Newton reader

Posted via web from mclasen's posterous

No comments: