Saturday, December 18, 2004

Saturday, December 18, 2004
09:12 PM
for you disneyphiles
you know who you are
Journey Thru Innerspace CGI recreation DVD: "Cory Doctorow:


Ernie Miller sez, 'As mentioned a year ago (Recreating Gone Disney, the Atom Mobiles fan site has been recreating a 3D version of the famous 'Adventures Through Inner Space' ride that used to grace Tomorrowland. Well, they've finished it and it is now available for purchase on DVD (though they can't guarantee Christmas shipping). Kevin Yee of Miceage says, ' words are too cold to fully capture the magic on this DVD. The ride-through was a transcendent experience for me. I found myself exclaiming 'Ohmygosh! I forgot all about that!' constantly while watching the video. I cannot possibly imagine a single theme park collectible, video, or book ever encapsulating the Disneyland experience as much as this one DVD.' If anyone wants to send me one as a belated Christmas present ...'

Link


"



(Via Boing Boing.)

No comments: